Sunday, March 8, 2009

Caught in the Moment

So I'm sitting here at my friends house and watching their little girl for a while. Naturally, I have my two favorite little dogs with me. As the pups start playing and chasing each other around the little cutie begins laughing and trying to chase them. When they run back past her she looks a little shocked and then just giggles and tries to catch them. They pretty much don't know she's trying to play with them but the scene goes on for a few more minutes with much playing and laughter.

It reminds me how much life begets life. And how the actions of others so often cause us to react and how our actions cause others to react. Many times we think about that in a more negative context but if we look around, not only is it positively happening all around us, but we have the ability to start the ball rolling in other people's lives.

P.S. I'm pretty sure one of my favorite thing to do is watch my pups play. There something about watching a something do what is was made to do that is somewhat entrancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment