Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So I have this personal belief that if you have technology you should get use technology. That it shouldn't be the most complicated thing ever to back up your hard drive, add memory, clean up your taskbar, clean up your computer. I believe that computers should just work. The more I work with people and their computers the more I've learned that most people have never had anyone teach them computer things.

There someone out there should be helping people with some of the easy things. I believe if you have things you should use them to the fullest. That computers, cars, kitchen gadgets should do the things they were designed to do and we should get to enjoy them.

So I shall endeavor to spout some of my earthly wisdom(which should take about ten minutes). As I think of things, whether it be technical, life, cooking, dogs or pretty much anything else I'm interested in or want to talk about, you will probably find it here. You'll hear about my favorite programs and websites and hopefully I'll get good at explaining things in type rather than in person. Probably mixed in with all that will be life stories, recipes, pictures, fun times, hard thoughts and struggles of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment